Fruitbowl Digital: Best SEO Agency in Mumbai, India
Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic search engine result pages, by incorporating search engine friendly elements into a website. A successful search engine optimization campaign will have, as part of the improvements, carefully select, relevant, keywords which the on-page optimization will be designed to make prominent for search engine algorithms.
Fruitbowl Digital is a SEO agency based in Mumbai providing quality SEO services to businesses making them appear first in the search engine results when the user searches for the brand. We ensure that accurate and relevant words to your brands are used to hit the correct target audience. A planned mix of advanced crawling software and manual audits to check every page of your website. Being a prominent SEO service agency in India, we aspire to bridge the gap between your brand and customers on the online community by optimizing your website to increase the visibility of your brand.
Benefits of SEO Services for Companies, Startups and Small Businesses
Every business, be it a startup or an established one, needs to have an online presence to flourish in the market with this never ending competition and growth of technology. People are looking for answers online and that’s where you gain your business. All you need to do is be present in the right place and at the right time. Listed below are some of the most important benefits of SEO.
1. More user friendly and enhanced website- With help of seo tools and techniques, a business can come up with a faster and a better user friendly website that not only helps the uers to access your products and services better, but also helps in getting more business by being easily available to your target audience.
2. New found customers and escalated growth- It helps in increasing business and helps in differentiating customer base. Any business that has a website has a possibility of growing twice as compared to business that do not have a website. SEO rankings for the same website helps in getting better results through SEO search results.
3. Exploration of new markets- To stand out among competitor market on the web, a strong SEO campaign is a must. Through website and social media platforms, business promotion gets better. With great SEO performance, business gets greater.
4. High conversion Rates- A website performs faster with help of really good SEO. This helps a website to become more easy to use and is compatible with tablet and mobile. Conversions rates increase through SEO.
5. Strong brand and brand awareness- Business become brands when people get to know about it. Brands become strong with help of good seo and an seo optimized website. Small businesses get to build a brand out of their product with help of SEO optimization services.
Step-By-Step SEO Process
Search engine optimization is becoming very difficult every day for those people who are not keeping their knowledge updated about the latest things happening in SEO industry. Given below is the step by step process of SEO –
- Profitable keyword research- Keyword research is a process of identifying the most important keywords for our website. Keyword research requires keyword research tools which can help us find most relevant keywords for our website.
- On-page implementation- It includes the identification of On-page optimization requirements and site structure. Custom meta deta should be well written and implemented on every page of the site through all 4 layers- page title, meta description, image ALT text, meta keywords.
- Off page activities- It includes building links and subsequently promoting it on variant social media platforms for it to come across the target audience.
Difference Between Local SEO and International SEO
SEO in very basic terms is the practice of tactically optimizing different parts of a website to improve its search engine rankings. There are however, different types of SEO available to make use of, International and Local being two examples.
The fundamental elements of SEO remain within each of these types, in that you aim to improve your website’s content by using keywords to target a specific market. So really, the difference in the definitions between the two is very much what it says on the tin; local is aimed at the local markets while international is for the global ones.
Local is best suited for smaller businesses with customer bases in specific territories. It does mean that specific keywords in the site content have to be added for search engine to target them as per the areas. The obvious disadvantage of this is that it does limit the exposure of the website to certain limit.
International SEO is for companies that wants offer their services at global level. Again, specific keywords are important but then the content has to appeal a large variety of people as per variant cultures and demographics. Also, different countries favor different search engines, thus, ones research and analysis have to be up to date as per the country.
Search Engine Optimization Tools
1. WEB AUDIT TOOLS
>Woo Rank- WooRank is a brand new service designed to let website publishers and marketers evaluate the SEO-friendliness and other aspects of their Web sites on the fly, free of charge.
>Screaming Frog- Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool. The SEO Spider is a desktop program you can install locally on PC, Mac or Linux which crawls websites’ links, images, CSS, script and apps to evaluate onsite SEO.