Working at FruitBowl
At FruitBowl we are a passionate group of people dedicated to making lasting relationships and building new technologies that improve people’s lives. We’re looking for talented individuals to join our team and change the way people work.
WE’RE HIRING FOR
- Meeting clients to understand their advertising strategy and building up a picture about their target audience.
- Analysing and researching the target audience’s character, purchasing and media habits.
- Maintaining contacts with media owners, ensuring statistics, circulation and viewing figures are up to date.
- Advising the creative team and clients about the most effective media combination.
- Considering appropriate timings of media activities, based upon usage patterns and seasonal factors.
- Presenting media proposals, including timings and cost breakdowns, helping clients to reach a final decision about their future advertising strategy.
- Good language skills
- Social media understanding
- Good ideation skills and knowledge of current social media trends
- Strong creative writing, researching and editing skills
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Create creative designs that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy.
- Collaborate with design team to develop high quality brand support and presentation materials including communication assets, web graphics, infographics, email newsletters, landing pages etc., ensuring production is aligned to brand objectives.
- Work within the brand guidelines to create best in class designs for various mediums, including, web, print and digital.
- Collaborate with internal and external communication teams, product marketing, people & culture and product training teams.
- Work closely with the design team
Fruitbowl Digital is a leading digital media agency with expertise in social media, website design, iPad mobile apps, search engine marketing and web development for brands across the world.
About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Create subject matter expertise for internal teams and clients.
- Work closely alongside the editorial and creative manager to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns for our diverse client.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirement
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
- Good language skills.
- Social media understanding.
- Good ideation skills and knowledge of current social media trends.
- Strong creative writing, researching and editing skills.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
A Brand Associate works to grow a company’s profits by attracting new clients. The job is multivariate since the Company forays into Marketing Strategy, media planning and brand communication. We need people who are fun loving as well as passionate about their work. Ours is a close-knit team where we work together to contribute towards the objectives of the organization. Our clients range from Vadilal, Zodiac, Mumbai Metro to BMW naming just a few. Hence the culture we infuse is young, vibrant and holistic. We value the ideas as we value the resources of the organization i.e. the people.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Meet potential Business heads by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings with top management & decision makers.
- Plan approaches and pitches, making strategies for clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Excellent (read kickass) communication skills.
- We don’t hire certificates, we hire for talent. A proven background in business development in similar industry will always help.
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential in the role of a Brand Associate.
- A Business Developer will need to have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients.
- Good personality and excellent follow-up and interpersonal skills
- Business Developers need to be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates;
- Managing interns and Internship program
- Salary & incentive management
- HR policies and procedure management
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with
managers to discuss needs
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying
references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring
job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as
If you don’t fit into above JDs but you still are passionate to work with us.
You can also Apply for INTERNSHIP