EMAIL MARKETING COMPANY
Email Marketing Campaigns
Email marketing is simply a direct email message sent to a specific target audience as per the brand guidelines.
Customer Database Generation
It refers to specially designed software applications that interact with the user, other applications, and the database itself to capture and analyze data.
Customer Relationship Management
Customer relationship management solutions provide you with the customer business data to help you provide services or products that your customers want, provide better customer service.
Interest Based Email Targeting
We have a specific target audience for each brand, through research and analysis we try to determine the likes and dislikes of our consumer.
Data Mining and Analysis
Data mining is the process of analyzing data from different perspectives and summarizing it into useful information – information that can be used to increase revenue, cuts costs, or both.
Interactive Email Programs
We hope to acquire new customers and convert more sales by optimizing your email marketing program. Our services are technology-agnostic, so we can tailor a program to meet your specific needs.
Email Acquisition + Lead Generation
The Acquisition and Lead Generation Expert Group is dedicated to exploring and sharing how new technologies, social commerce, content and new media are impacting the way that data-driven marketers reach out to new customers, engage and convert existing ones.
Direct marketing messages emphasize a focus on the customer, data, and accountability. Hence, besides the actual communication, creation of actionable segments, pre- and post-campaign analytics, and measurement of results, are integral to any good Direct Marketing campaign.
Campaign Optimization and Multivariate Testing
When you’ve turned on campaign optimization, these settings guide how the optimizer sets bids and spends your campaign’s monthly budget in a way that best meets your business goals and values. Multivariate testing allows marketers to test unlimited combinations of elements on a web page and measure the significance of those changes on the site’s conversion rate.
Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fundraising messages to an audience. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. Email marketing is a highly effective way of to reach people and lends a personal touch. Emails can also be tailored to customer’s preferences so that every communication becomes personalised and is relevant to their interest. It plays a vital role in marketing and growing the business. It is more effective than social media, and also economic and cost-effective. With the help of email marketing software, tracking emails and email marketing metrics help to monitor and measure the internet marketing strategy.
Types of Email Marketing
Emails can be used to send advertisements, request business, solicit sales or donations which helps to build loyalty, trust and spread brand awareness. All the email marketing can be carried out through different types of emails and they are –
- Transactional emails: The primary purpose of transactional emails is to facilitate, complete or confirm a commercial transaction. Transactional emails are an opportunity to engage customers by introducing them to email relationship, anticipating and answering questions and selling products or services.
- Direct emails: In direct emails, emails are solely sent to communicate a promotional message. Companies usually collect a list of prospect email addresses to send direct promotional messages which can be an announcement of special offers or a catalogue of products.
- Mobile email marketing: Email marketing develops large amounts of traffic through smartphones and tablets. It is possible to tailor promotional messages according to the needs and purposes of the customers and presenting relevant details to potential buyers is also conducive.
Benefits of Email Marketing
Emails help marketers stay connected with the audience in a highly personalized way while staying within the budget. While many marketing trends come and go, email remains a powerful channel available to the marketers due to their many benefits. They are –
- Emails have larger reach: It is projected that the number of email accounts worldwide would reach 4.9 billion by 2017 according to Radicati. Email is the currency of web, anybody online has an active email address. So when it comes to connecting with prospective customers, emails has a very wide reach.
- Emails deliver the message: 90% of the emails get delivered to the intended recipient’s inbox which therefore increases the rate of delivery. And since email is a proven marketing channel which ensures that the customers get the message, it helps in increased brand awareness and brand visibility.
- Conversions through emails: Many marketers are focused on driving conversions and it can be in the form of leads, memberships, leads, and the ultimate goal of converting potential custyomers into paying customers. Emails are highly measurable so keeping a tab on it is easy.
- Emails have a higher ROI: Since emails have a high rate of driving conversions, emails are an effective marketing channel to drive conversions. Emails are also cost-effective, delivers personalized messages which helps the customers to click-through, make purchases and increase the ROI of the email marketing campaigns.
Email Marketing Services by Fruitbowl Digital
At Fruitbowl Digital, we strive to use every medium possible to generate maximum profit for your business. We believe in integrated marketing campaigns that are innovative as well as effective. Digital Emailers are a great medium of targeting customers through web/mobiles. Through Emailers, we target a specific target audience for the best possible outcome. Frutibowl Digital is well equipped in Email Marketing Campaigns, Interest based email targeting, Email acquisition + lead generation, Customer data base generation, Data mining and analysis, Direct marketing , Interactive email programs and Campaign Optimization and Multivariate Testing.