There has been an ever growing buzz about Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his take on digital media. He has been making the most use of social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter to communicate.
Digital India Week initiated with a vision of transforming India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
The Prime Minister has a long intensive timeline to give India a complete digital makeover which includes
- Kickass digital connectivity all over the nation(including 250,000 gram panchayats)
- Digitalization for hospitals and scholarships
- Supporting innovative start up ideas.
- The innovative Internet of Things(IoT) Technology
- Portal/Forum Websites and Mobile Apps (That actually work)
And where there’s Modi, there are industrialists pouring out tons of money. We can see a lot of Capital Investment and lot more job opportunities flowing in for this revolutionary initiative.
We’re sure that this digital revolution would boost India’s overall development and we’re looking forward to the upcoming innovative initiatives.