Video Production Company
Fruitbowl Digital: Video Production Company & Agency in Mumbai, India
A video production company is responsible for the development of content in the fields of performing arts, film, television, audio, and video. They handle the budgeting, scheduling, scripting, acquisition of talent and resources, organization, the actual production, post-production processes, distribution and marketing for the client.
Video production involves the development and filming/recording for a specific purpose. The involvement of the company spans from the conceptualization, across the planning and execution, to the final processing to acquire the end-product. The video product in question is usually made to enhance the brand’s/client’s marketing, promote a new or even existing product/service they provide, or even to simply widen their reach to a larger target audience. The audio-visual medium has always been effective at capturing attention and thus proves to be the easiest method for a brand to put itself out there. These take advantage of the ever-growing social media spectrum to get the company’s message across.
TVCs or Ad films are made specifically in order to engage customers and heighten their interest in the company or its product. They are quite different from Short Videos, which mainly focus on boosting the highlights of the brand or to create a story that is entertaining for customers but in an engaging yet promoting manner.
Video Production Process
The video production process looks different depending upon the requirements, but usually, follows these stages in any video production company in following order:
- Pre-Production – This phase begins the moment the idea for the production is penned and includes the budgeting, scripting, and all other aspects of the planning process. The acquisition of the elements required for the production, for eg. prop and set design, liaising with the modeling/acting agencies, etc. is also handled by the video production agency at this stage.
- Production – This part of the process employs the various aspects budgeted for, and the actual filming process begins. Depending on the outcome expected and the decided budget, the production magnitude and the length of the process differs. Everything to do with the actual video footage is taken care of during this phase.
- Post-Production – Once all the footage is captured, the editing phase begins. The addition of audio-visual effects, graphical alterations, and general editing of acquired footage is done to obtain an end-product. This final edit of the video is presented to the client and then subsequently aired on relevant platforms.
Video Production Services by Fruitbowl Digital
Fruitbowl Digital – A Video Production Company in Mumbai, India provides following video production services:
- Interactive & Motion Graphic Services – Create the illusion of motion through pieces of digital footage and/or animation, coupled with audio, to make captivating videos that are bound to keep audiences watching. Technology now allows one to make these interactive as well, which can be pivotal in making inviting yet informational videos.
- Brand Promotion Videos – Incorporating the various types of video production, a brand can be effectively promoted in an audio-visual format. Be it a new product/service or the company as a whole, nothing reaches audiences like a quality video.
- Event and Conference Video Production – These usually unscripted videos, capture the cultural aspect of your company while highlighting the event in question. They make your brand seem more real to the audience and is also an effective platform to advertise that activity.
- Youtube Video Production – Youtube is the world’s most popular video-sharing platform, and any video uploaded here has the potential to reach millions of people. Using this to their advantage, one can multiply the target audience largely.
- Informational Video Presentation – A video presentation is one of the easiest guides to follow and attracts users to your product/service even more. A well-executed informational video will not only strengthen the current grasp your brand has over its target audience but also bring in potential customers due to your approachability and access.